View Single Post
03-28-12, 05:42 PM   #10
Nimhfree
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Sorry, I think I explained poorly what I was after.

Each zone has an achievement for the number of quests completed within it. Like Deep Into Deepholm for example.

What I'm looking for is some way upon entering a zone or completing a quest within a zone for the associated achievement to be tracked.

Wholly and Grail which I currently use, I can see all the potential quest's on the map. There's no option I've found that allows auto tracking of the zone achievement though. Same with Quest Completist that IU can see from the addons description.
With Wholly, instead of looking at the zone's quests you can look at the achievement's quests. The title in the popup is colored green if you have completed the achievement and yellow if not. For the "zone" achievements you can monitor the quests as they turn green (or disappear from the list if you do not display completed quests). Yes, Wholly does not automatically set the selected zone to the "associated" achievement when you change zones, so there is a little manual intervention involved.

As another option, you can set the preferences in Wholly to only show Loremaster quests. This will make sure the zone quests only show Loremaster quests for that zone (including quests that start in other zones, but are Loremaster for the zone you selected). As you go through the list you will eventually get the achievement before all the quests in the list disappear.

However, what you really seem to want is the ability for Wholly to display the information you seek. Please submit an enhancement request on the curseforge website for Wholly.