View Single Post
08-30-12, 01:44 PM   #268
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Ghadabb View Post
First of all i would like to thank Th for his amazing work.... to me and many others from what i see in this thread, this addon has become a solid and almost inseparable part of the gameplay. I was truly happy when i saw someone take over and do something for the community of this game.

A question... am i the only one for whom battleground maps aren't working or is the issue that is general?

what happens is that once i enter any battleground the map goes blank with some strange clutter of graphics on it.

G.
I believe someone said it's the scale of the map, right click the map and select "follow me" that will let it find your location so you can zoom back in on yourself / the map. I haven't had much chance to test BG's yet unfortunately, I made my decision to update the addon for MoP to late since i had been hoping they would do it, and only had about a week to learn how they did everything and try getting it all fixed.

Long weekend coming up, so I should be able to bunker down and get a good patch going instead of the small daily updates i've been doing since 5.0 went live.