View Single Post
08-31-12, 10:01 AM   #292
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by tabeecat View Post
if one of my kids were on the team and i found out you were being rude, i would first tan your hide and then ban you from all electronics except working solely on this addon until it was fixed properly and you had apologized to everybody here. so please get your act together and quit being rude!!!!

that's my opinion and sorry all for the rant
First off, how is your hide? If I were an add-on author who read what you just typed and have been giving my time into an add-on I used to get paid to create and maintain and now continued to do it out of my own free time and will. I would seriously think about releasing a new version, obfuscated so horribly and meant to break after a few weeks later when 99%+ of the people had deleted the old copies - and then pull the old script entirely. Nothing worse than hypocritical demanding little brats.

If the Carbonite team do decide to abandon their project, they have every right and I would sincerely thank them for the many years they made WoW so much easier to bare. While I will be saddened, it will then be open for others to attempt to make one like it (easier to "recreate" the wheel than to have originally created) or update what they decide to release to the community.