View Single Post
09-11-12, 02:39 PM   #7
nexusguard
A Murloc Raider
gamer tag nexusguard#1886 to rythal

hey i think if there are problems and or issues and a person is able to add a quick fix so peiople will continue to use an addon .. and esp one such as versatile as carbonite ... i feel its not just the devolopers property but the people who use it cause if it wasnt for rythal and people who use carbonite, carbonite wouldnt have made it this far and have people addicted to it like crack ... so when it stays broken for such a long time it just shows when a fan fixes it til a proper update is done or made how much they care and want to help support ... so if it is true that the devs of carbonite have shunned and pretty much told rythal to go and bend over and take their foot up where the sun dont shine ... then i will make sure all my friends and guildies who use it will stop due to the blatent disrespect to someone who was trying to give the devs some room to breathe til they fixed things ... so rythal is you wish please continue to do a good job and things and sorry the developers shot you in the ass like that but i dont or hope, the comment wasnt meant by all the developers but only and individual. my gamertag for wow is nexusguard#1886 for those who wish to add me as a friend and rythal if you see this please add me to keep in touch cause i would rather a person who cares about both the user and addon and wouldnt mind a lilttle help in a time of stress ... cause i know MoP beta didnt leave room for fixes, and thigns for ALL adons and every patch always leads to at least a week or more of me updating over and over on my addons .... its a shame devlopers are so fricking stingy and nitpicky about someone trying to help ...