View Single Post
09-12-12, 11:43 AM   #12
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Carbonite's the only addon i'm running the quest log will act up if you do a daily, not before then. Really wonder about the world map tho, it was doing it to me on the beta even before they patched it (or I patched it) which was why I had disabled all transparencies.. I thought maybe it was just me after they released 5.0, but people have posted bug reports and screen shots of the same issue... the continent graphics just vanish into nothing leaving behind just the POI's and whatever zone overlay was last displayed.
Well, I guess that just blows my theory all to he......... OK, all I can say is that it's pretty much working for me. I have somewhere around 150 addons installed, but, of course, I don't use all of them on all of my characters all the time. Sure, there are a few "glitches", but it's generally working for me (at least) about like it was in Cataclysm. Maybe I just got lucky (for once).

Have you tried deleting Carbonites "SavedVariables" file in your WTF folder to see if that helps? I was also wondering if you are deleting your Carbonite folders (or the files you are updating in a folder) before updating. It may be rare, but you can still get a bad overwrite.

Sorry, Rythal, just trying to figure out why you would have so many problems with no other addons, but mine works OK with as many addons as I am using.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!