View Single Post
09-12-12, 12:01 PM   #13
Haxia420
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
I have used Rythal's fan update of Carbonite 4.301. It worked pretty well. It still had a few bugs, but, generally worked fine. Once more: Thank you, Rythal, for helping us all with your fan update.

When the official update came out, I installed that. Not because I didn't like Rythal's patch, but because it was an official version updated by the author(s).

Guess what? It too works. I have tested since I installed it, and the only problems I have noticed are the annoying flashing icons (I mean ALL map icons) and I was doing some archaeology in Feralas and had a problem with the map not knowing exactly where I was. It couldn't seem to figure out which map to use in the area around Dire Maul until I landed. Then it was OK. The go to point was in that big stadium.

I even got on my Hunter (which I haven't been on in about a year) to check the hunter tracking, and didn't have any problems at all with it.

Y'know, it's kinda funny (no, not the "ha-ha" kind, either). All I keep seeing is threads and posts about how angry every one is with the authors. Every one except Rythal. He seems to be OK with the way things are going, and I haven't seen him post anything bad about Carbonites authors / developers. Can't you people take a hint? Leave this alone. Please go on about your business / lives and just let it go. It's OK to be angry on behalf of someone else, but this has been about done to death.

OK. /rant
Simple Fix, when u wanna run dungeon or use eye thingy log out and disable it, its what i do i haveta have my carbonite for questing and farming.