View Single Post
08-23-06, 07:40 PM   #6
Tigon
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'd like to request, even though all the features sound wonderful, you immitate Chatr in the manner that you split major features into LoD plugins! It'll be great to have a mod that does everything I can't find done well in others, but, the more configurable and trimmable, the extremely better. =)
I plan on doing this when I get the GUI redone The way things are coded right now, they are all intertwined... But once I start ripping apart the config GUI it will be much easier to make everything LoadOnDemand =P I should add I plan to redo the GUI in v0.4 or v0.5. I'm working on the TellMessenger for v0.3 =P

As for features, looking forward to coloring nicknames, could you have a few options for that, such as color only in nametag, instead of color nametag and in messages?
I've looked into coloring just the name tag before, but I'm not too sure if it's possible. The reason behind that is because the names are treated the same as item links.. Once you change the color, that "tag" is no longer a link.. But I'm going to hope I find a way around this.

Also, as for wheel-scrolling, what about removing the buttons as a additional option? If I can use the mousewheel, why would I need them?
There is already an option to hide the chat buttons

Last edited by Tigon : 08-23-06 at 07:52 PM.