View Single Post
08-24-06, 06:03 PM   #8
Tigon
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xuerian
Heh, looks great. Perhaps a little less neutral space around the borders though? Minimalism is win =]

Also, don't know how I missed the hide buttons option.

To be perfectly honest, I'm eyeing this as a replacement for ChatMOD, which has topped my profiler list lately, mainly with the name highlighting. You're hitting every milestone with the features, except short/no channel names and the odd autodismount function, keep it up =D

On the auto-dismount feature.. you won't see that in ChatEx.. Reason being is I'm trying to keep everything chat related only The name highlighting, you'll see that in one of the next versions.. Dunno which one yet tho.

The reason for the neutral space will become more appearant as I finish off the GUI. The 2 "middle" frames are really a tab page, where it says "New Messages" is going to be an alert text when you get a new message in a non-active tab.. and the buttons need to be that big, or else they look really ugly

FYI: I changed the GUI just a little bit.. I'll be replacing the above screenshot shortly