12-30-13, 12:11 AM   #3
MoonWitch
A Firelord
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
Many things, all sides!
Indeed. It's been that way for so long, I am kinda stuck, hence the posting
Expand that to show all the proc buffs you NEED to know -- if you're not going to do something special when it procs, you don't need to see it. Filter the rebuff icons on your target frame, too.
Working on a list. Just takes time. Also, I play a few alts as well. So - that part will take a long time
(2) So many action buttons! Survey, Fortitude, Resurrection...
Yeah, I did say "Am going to hide them on hover". You know I have binds for quite a bit, not a clicker - unless for - yes, Survey! (Which brings me to - My Archy is like 29?)
(3) This is mostly personal preference, but your unit frames look really cluttered. The texture doesn't help, but you can't even read the dark blue mana text on your player frame. If you can't even read it, just get rid of it!
Hmmm, thought it was fairly decent But I have no issue reading the text though.
(4) More personal preference, but if you're trying to reduce clutter, set that Broker bar to hide until you mouse over it.
Good idea, that I will be doing asap.
(5) For the sake of balance, move that damage/threat/whatever meter over to the bottom right underneath the tooltip, so it somewhat balances out the chat box on the left. (7) I don't see a combat log in your screenshot, so I don't know where you intended for more meters to show up in combat.
That's because the threat meter is temporary, it's supposed to go (with DPS meter) into that right hand corner. Or like you said "border color" (which opens up a new can of worms about the borders in my UI :P)