View Single Post
05-09-14, 06:50 AM   #7
Digital_Utopia
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons

Attachments are done - now I need to find out where the scaling information (per race/gender) is. After that, comes the blinking...which should be fun.

Once I get that done, I think I'm going to have to either parse the M2 server side, or just generate and store the JSON format for each race/gender. Considering there's about a 15 second delay between loading the m2 and it being ready for conversion, I'd say it's definitely choking.

Originally Posted by Resike View Post
I'm much more conforatble with the then end style, could be because i started programming on pascal at the age of 8.

Also the placement of the { } charaters on my native language keyboard is just terribad.
Ah, I understand.

Sadly, before the turn of the century, the only thing I ever learned was BASIC - mostly because I had a C64 growing up, and my high school insisted on teaching two years of BASIC before going onto anything else.

Of course then, C-style languages were everywhere, and with the exception of VB, BASIC was nowhere. Javascript, Actionscript, PHP, C#, etc...and ever since I've been bouncing around. Learn enough to accomplish the project at hand, and move onto the next thing that seems like a cool idea