View Single Post
09-07-14, 05:53 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know of any way to reset just the maps in Carbonite. I do know an option you might try. Open Carbonites options and then open the "Maps" options. On the "Map Options" tab, scroll down until you find the "Maximum Zones To Draw At Once" slider. Make sure this slid is all the way to the right (or at numeral 20). While it doesn't say to do it, it can't hurt to "/reload" the interface when you are done with this. Oh, you might want to change the "Detail Graphics Visible Area" slider (the next slider on the list) to "40", or all the way to the right, at this time and before you "/reload" the interface.

If that doesn't do it then the only thing that I can think of is to go to your "Path to your WoW folder\WTF\Account\ACCOUNT NAME\SavedVariables\" folder, and delete (or rename) all of the Carbonite files that you find there. That will set Carbonite back to it's default state for all your characters. I believe only on ONE account only, though. You will probably have to repeat this for both accounts.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!