View Single Post
09-11-14, 02:47 AM   #5
Resike
A Pyroguard Emberseer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Synchrony View Post
So if I can't find the model right away in WA, it's either because it's out-of-frame somewhere or it's totally invisible? Meaning that I'll have to spend forever looking for it and it might not even be usable?

Is there a way to know which models might not be usable in WA so I don't waste time searching the WA frame for no reason?

When you say the most common X/Y/Z values are 10/-10, does that mean 10/10/10 and -10/-10/-10 or some combination of 10/-10 (i.e., 0/10/-10 or 0/-10/0)?

Thanks for the help!
I think all the models are usable, you just might spend an eternity to find it's offset sometimes.

It's depends on the spell really, like imagine the 0,0,0 point for your charater is in on the ground between the legs of your character. If the spell shows around the middle of your character (like most spells do) then it might be visible with 0,10,0 values. However if its a totem, then it's 10,0,0. since it's on the ground. I think you get the idea now.

Why did the Blizzard model creators anchor things like this? Because they are lazy basterds!

Last edited by Resike : 09-11-14 at 02:51 AM.