09-19-14, 05:33 PM   #10
Duugu
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lightbound View Post
This is my UI for a raid healer.
Thanks for clearifiying that.
Anyways i take raiding in WoW as a team thing so i try to help other raid members as well if i notice that they do somethin in my opinion wrong.
Yeah, that surely don't hurts. But personally I like to focus on things that are related to my role. so I really don't care that much about who's where. I would consider this as a job for raid leaders
Over all i didnt even raid with the UI so the fine tweaking comes later. Just doing the ideas in my mind and than i have to check how i feel raiding with it.
My feeling is, that there's no one-for-all raid UI. Even healing differs a lot as there are click healers and target healers. I would focus on supporting a specific group of users instead of trying to build something that targets "raid healers" at all.
For myself the target frame is totaly non existing as a healer. Its nice to see how many life the boss has but since i focus the boss to see who is tanking i can see my life, boss life and tank life in that one frame.
As a click-healer I totally agree with that. I would prefere to have both of the unit frames at a place that is less present ... like the top left corner or something. As you said ... they are not important. So why place them that prominent?

Last edited by Duugu : 09-19-14 at 05:41 PM.