Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-17-14, 02:00 AM   #907
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
The easy way to find out if it's quest history causing it would be manually edit your Carbonite.Quests.lua within your WTF folder.

Inside Quests={

add HCheckCompleted = false

that will turn off Carbonite doing quest history check.

Or edit NxQuests.lua and change the default from true to false and try it.
The latest version (0f5c99f) worked without a problem, if I have free time this weekend I'll try to find out what the problem was with the old version - thanks to everyone for the time and help.

Originally Posted by ToniDale View Post
I haven't seen anyone mention this, so I can only assume it's something in my settings. When I am moving around zones my chat is spammed with "you can only be in 10 chats at a time". Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? There are no errors, just this spam once I move through a few zones, especially when on a flight path.
I had a similar problem with multiple channels opened with only me in them, manually closing them solved the problem. You can do that by pressing the letter "O", select the "Chat" tab and then you go channel by channel and close (right click > close) the ones you don't need - if you're name is the only one listed in the right part when you select a channel you don't need it.

Originally Posted by Culinary View Post
Can anyone let me know if Carbonite will be coming back out if so when, also I am willing to pay for it if I have to. It was the best thing for WOW
Or if you are impatient you can try using the development version from: https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite
"Download ZIP" button on the right side of the page, make sure you delete the folders of the old one before extracting and that you extract the directories inside the Carbonite-master folder in Interface\AddOns - if done correctly you should have 9 folders starting with Carbonite in there instead of one.

[EDIT]
@Ghosthree3, thanks for the correction - note to self: stop posting before first cup of coffee.

Last edited by nelegalno2 : 12-17-14 at 11:18 AM.