View Single Post
12-25-14, 01:16 PM   #1
Nightstaber
A Defias Bandit
Inscription Research / Gathering parts combining

Hey Wow Interface..

I've got an idea, but unfortunately no addon programming skills..

I was wondering if it was possible to create a list of glyphs that can be obtained from researching a specific ink, and then compare it to currently known glyphs, so you could get a UI window that could possibly say something like "Research: Moonglow Ink (25 / 30), so you would know that you could research that item 5 more times and get something..

If we were to go advanced, it would be awesome to be able to expand that list, and see which glyphs could be researched.

Besides from that, i'd love to get an addon to easily detect and combine herbalism / mining / gathering parts, gained from having too low skill to actually get the actual flower, then you get parts.. Just like you are able to mill whenever you have 5 of the flowers.. Like 1-click milling / prospecting.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea how to do this?

In regards to the last addon, i'm thinking maybe something like searching inventory item tooltips for "Combine ten", since that should make it work for both mining, herbalism and possibly leatherworking, although i've got no clue about that one =)

Regards,

Nightstaber / Loralay / Ellana

Last edited by Nightstaber : 12-25-14 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Edited title