View Single Post
02-18-15, 11:42 AM   #9
Šynasty
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
I can say "I like cats" in Russian... doesn't mean I can hold a conversation in Russian.

But seriously, everything you've written in this thread comes across as "lol i dun no wut 2 do its 2 hard sum 1 do it 4 me y u no halp" which really does not inspire anyone to try to help you. The one line of code Tonyleila told you to edit is basically plain English. If you're too lazy to even try to figure it out, just like you were too lazy to post the actual code you wanted help with, and expected other people to go click through links and download an addon and figure out what you were talking about in your first post, it's really not reasonable for you to expect anyone else to be un-lazy enough to rewrite another someone else's addon for you. If you did actually make an effort but are having trouble, ask a (specific) question instead of just saying "too hard lol".
I've tried the suggestions given with no success. So instead of being a dick maybe you could give me other suggestions, because your reply was pointless and helps no one.

EDIT: Actually, don't bother. You're on ignore now. Such a shitty attitude towards folks who know less than you do. I can only thank Tonlyleila for the advice given so far.

Last edited by Šynasty : 02-18-15 at 11:44 AM.