View Single Post
09-01-15, 12:27 PM   #1
Slurpuff
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
6.2.2: Few Issues

I want to first say thanks for the incredible work on this add-on compilation; it's awesome, and I've been using it exclusively for about a year.

With patch 6.2.2 (that released today on 9/1), a few problems crept up:

-Certain text is no longer skinned. For instance, clicking on a quest giver/NPC that has multiple options (e.g. Fate-Twister Tiklal in Warspear), certain text choices will appear in all black font instead of their usual white letter (it makes it almost impossible to read now).

-Certain buttons are no longer skinned in the Real UI garb. For instance, if you hit escape, the buttons (System, Interface, etc.) all appear with their normal red un-skinned background. Another example would be the character detailed stats if you hit C.

-The Aura Tracker has completely gone awry. In the meantime, I've just disabled it, and replaced it with Weak Auras. The main issue with it, is that when you make a new aura to track, it locks you out of the real UI menu.

Lastly, the only bugger error that I'm receiving is as follows:

3x Aurora\aurora-6.2.3.lua:2188: attempt to index global 'HelpFrameTicket' (a nil value)
Aurora\aurora-6.2.3.lua:2188: in function <Aurora\aurora.lua:699

I don't know if this is related to one of the above problems, but I felt it was worth mentioning.

Thanks for the help!