View Single Post
06-03-16, 06:59 AM   #24
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks. I have no problems with form swaps though. Those are handled by the bonusbar condition just fine.

I had the problem once when going in a vehicle. Vehicle, Override, Possessbar and Tempshapeshift bar do not have individual action bar pages. For now I ingore that bug as an error that will happen in like 1/1000 or whatever. I cannot even reproduce it.

------------------------

Either way since you are posting on forms. I have a different request on that part.

I want to display the stancebar only if a player has GetNumShapeshiftForms() > 0. Sadly GetNumShapeshiftForms is not part of the restricted environment. Thus if I have this visibility condition on a stancebar: "[stance][form] show; hide" it will hide the stancebar when the user goes out of any stance. (Rogues, Druids)

Here is my idea. Can I get the value from GetNumShapeShiftForms() and save it on the bar and access that value in the restricted environment? Should be if I use Execute and set up a reference or am I mistaken?

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Last edited by zork : 06-03-16 at 07:05 AM.