View Single Post
05-05-19, 05:35 AM   #1
TREUFY
A Murloc Raider
RP Project Clean Interface

Hey everybody !

I'm a big noob in addons, never really touched it.
I need your help, because despite my research, I can't find what I'm looking for.

To resume my project, it's a vocal RP one, who will be filmed and shared.

What I search is a completely clean interface, meaning :
I would only want to see my action bar, but if possible, keeping the original WoW design that I love and (optional but highly appreciated), while not in combat, being transparent or invisible.

I don't want anything else on the screen. Like when you macro to hide ALL the interface.
It's much more immersive and pleasing to the eyes for what I want to do, but for more liberty in combat I want to see all the actions I can do. (shame on me, but I never played with my keyboard, always had shitty ones...)

Also, I'm struggling to death to make the NAME above the target you click on to disappear. I'm not talking about hiding all the NPC names and yours and the other players. I already managed to did that. But in combat for example, I would like to not see the name of the ennemy mob in red above his ugly head, or even the green NPC name when you click on it. Nothing seems to make it go away. Is there an addon for that, maybe ?

Many many thanks to those who will help me to achieve my project !