View Single Post
05-06-19, 05:48 PM   #9
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
If you want "default like" action bars that fade away, or just plain disappear, when out of combat, you might want to check Bartender4. Maybe even Dominos. They both have Masque support, and Bartender4 has an option for Blizzard-like artwork built-in.
ADDENDUM: Bartender4 and Dominos both do, more or less, the same thing. The difference between the two of them is the way that they set up. Bartender4 has a rather large options set, while Dominos works more like, well .... , a Windows operating system. Not totally, but quite a bit. Once you have your general options set (a small set of options in the usual place) you right-click on the bars to do everything else. And it has a Wiki available if you get into some problems that you can't figure out.

I haven't been able to play WoW for almost three years now, but Dominos was a big part of my UI up until I took my son's suggestion and tried ElvUI. I got stuck on that until my computer fried, and I haven't been able to replace it. Been using an Android tablet ever since, and as far as I know Blizzard doesn't make a WoW that is compatible with with Android devices.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 05-07-19 at 05:07 AM. Reason: more blah blah blah.