Thread: MazzleUI
View Single Post
11-26-06, 07:47 AM   #28
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by BloodEagle
1) When first Mazzlfying, a box appears on the screen that lists what everything that loads, and I cannot figure out how to make that box disappear, so I have drug it off screen till you can help.
That's just warmup. You don't need to drag it off the screen. The way I have it setup is that it will only load once and then become disabled. You shouldn't see it again after that first load, unless you go to MazzleOptions and re-enabled it. And you can alway hide that window when you do load it by typing "/warmup"

The reason you're seeing that one reload is b/c you clicked "Enable All" (like the instructions do say) before you started installing. Hmm... I should make it so it doesn't actually show that add-on if you're in the middle of a Mazzification. *scribbles note*

Originally Posted by BloodEagle
2) I love the look of the MazzleHuD, but when accessing it, all I see is options to turn it on or off, and the transparency. Is there a way to resize it so that all of us a bit taller than Gnomes do not have it surrounding our head?
There aren't any options for that currently. If you wanted to tweak that yourself, you could do it in Discord Art. I suggest making a new profile there if you do.

And be warned that if you move or resize it, you might overlap some other addons like spell alert or bigwig timers that are set to be right above or below the HUD

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 11-26-06 at 07:52 AM.