View Single Post
06-08-05, 01:57 PM   #33
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
hmm thats really odd Henna, I'll see if I Can replicate the error, seems like I had a low level hunter around somewhere.

Cluey actualyl your right. It has to do with the fact that blizzard implemented some sort of anti data mining techniques and until those are disabled ( by lookat at the forumla for instance) that error message shows up. Funny thing is that unless I'm wrong now that you triggered all the errors of that type it probably won't happen anymore, until you get some new enchants.

One question Cluey. One part of the code for enchanters is susposed to take into account the conversion ratio of greater/lesser essences. Right now it only looks into your bank for those, but it'll check your inventory soon too. Been too busy fixing bugs to finish it yet.

Could you possibly verify if its doing it write?

I should be able to do the name shorting, probably best way for me to do this is to check to see if the first 7 letters are the word enchant and then strip them if it is.

I'll fix that bug and see if I Can hammer out a few more features and then I'll post 0.93