Thread: MazzleUI
View Single Post
12-14-06, 12:00 AM   #460
CustomFark
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Arkive
but a question I know that I have (and I suspect others), will the frames show you if the person is out-of-range? The reason I ask is because I like using clique as my Decurse tool, but I need a frame (like Grid) that easily shows if a person if OOR, as well as Cursed/Poisoned/etc (wwhich I assume these frames do).
I was gunna say that sRaidframes has the functionality to let you know who in the raid is out of reach, its a feature that comes enabled as standard! It will also allow for background colour chamges when debuffed etc (this is not enabled out of the box, but very easy to set).

Originally Posted by Arkive
My guild uses CT Raid. I don't see them switching to the one in the compilation. Is it as easy as disabling this one and adding CT_Raid to my addons? Or is it compatible enough with the latest release of CT that I can just tell the RL to ignore the fact that my CT isn't reporting the correct version?
If u use oRA2 not only will u save memory, CT is a very memory hungry addon, it functions exactly the same as CT, and it will even show - only if u mouse over the raid frame - that ur using CTRA 1.54, this is the same for others looking at ur version, i personally have been running guild raids where i and the other officers use oRA2, while most of the naughty guild members (the ones that don't read the guild forums etc) use CT, we've had no issues what so ever.

Originally Posted by bacon360
Thanks CustomFark, that's what I was looking for.
^^ No Probs, while waiting for Mazzle 2.0 i have nothing else to do early in the morning, i routed through my old DAB settings and looked at a couple of screenshots, thats y the post contradicts itself as to what i remembered, any other questions i'll happily try and answer!