View Single Post
12-24-06, 12:55 PM   #43
feaster
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Gorrok
I was using the WoW UI since Nurfed has not gotten their bars up and running yet. I was fed up and tried Trinity. I enjoyed that it left my buttons configured the same as I had them set in the WoW interface and still bound the same. By mistake I added buttons to my main bar and then tried to delete them. In doing so it has moved my button configuration off of the original spots so my "action button 1" in the WoW key bindings is no longer bound to the same place holder on the Trinity bar. All my attacks have shifted to the right (now several boxes over as I tried to fix it and made it worse). How can I get it back to the original config as it looked when I first installed Trinity?
Deleted the saved variables for the affected character and restart, should come up just like when you first installed. I found mine at

\program files\World of Warcraft\WTF\account\<username>\<servername>\<charname>\Trinitybuttons.lua

but that was a beta from a couple of weeks ago so the file name may have changed now.