View Single Post
02-06-07, 09:44 PM   #2
Tele
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
TinyTip and XLoot

TinyTip. I needed to move the tooltip, and decided to go with some advice and try out tiny tip. I really like it. It's sits above the bag bar and below monkeyquest:

And now the mother of all discoveries. I actually found this before the post recommending it. Even if you don't like my UI and vow to never download it, download this Mod, it's absolutely amazing. It's called XLoot, and it rocks my socks:

So, as soon as I come up with some textures that I find acceptable for release and finish tweaking the rest the mods to my liking, I'll release it for download.

For the Future
In the future I plan on modifying the XPerl files to change the layout of the unit frames. I want to keep the awesome functionality, I just prefer my unit frames to look a little different. I also plan on having more area's skinned (like monkeyquest and such.) My ultimate goal is to have the UI use as little memory as possible, remain easy to use and functional, and be integrated so everything will flow together smoothly and look nice. And do all that without taking up too much screenspace, since I already use more than I'd actually like to. Wish me luck, and thanks for trying out my UI, I'm new to this

See below for V1 Screenshot and Download.

Last edited by Tele : 02-06-07 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Appended Text