View Single Post
02-09-07, 06:53 AM   #211
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Amithab
1st of all I want to say thanks a lot to Mazzle for that great ui. Nevertheless I was confronted with two issues I couldn't find an answer for:

1. Is it possible to configure the icehud-like combat frames being left and right to your character, giving you additional information about your life and mana / energy / rage and your opponents ones? I am especially interested in increasing the distance to the char. Obviously it was created to fit gnomish meassurements. Being a nightelf, those frames are too close and the whole combat seems to be very confused.

2. Do I have an option to change the colormanagement of the bars (life and mana / energy / rage) of the 3d-models and the ones mentioned above? Usually, mana is blue, energy yellow, rage red, life red as well - you know what I mean?

I've read the faq and the thread in the forum, couldn't find anything.

Thanks a lot for answers
1) If you click on the button near the Mazzle logo that takes you into the FAQ/Options...one of the blue option sections at the top is MazzleHUD. You can edit it's preferences there.

2) IIRC, you can adjust it's vertical adjustment, scale, horizontal distance from your character and transparency. I don't believe there is an option for colors.