View Single Post
02-10-07, 10:34 PM   #155
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Talandra
Issue: Crashing WoW to desktop on log out or exit.

Error message:

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:0041D385

The instruction at "0x0041D385" referenced memory at "0x00000004".
The memory could not be "written".

This message is exactly the same for any chacter logging out. Actual Hardware memory is fine.

Started happening after Mazzlify the third character on a second account both Horde and Alliance and using class specific button setup.

Ratio: 1.25

extra addons: Group Calendar only

I still have a bug reporter from back in the old WoW alpha days when we crashed all the time that dumps a massive amount of, to me incomprehensible techno-babble, that may be useful to you. This section looked like a direct reference so I'm including that too.

Also listed are loaded Modules, a Memory dump and Hardware driver info. If that would make any of this clear I would be happy to email it to you.

Thank you for this great UI hope this can be resolved I'm just starting to use it and would hate to lose it before fully acclimatized.
-132 errors are quite generic. If you look in the tech forum, tons of people have them for a multitude of reasons. While something in the add-ons may be triggerring the issue, it would be a widespread issue if it was something an add-on was doing incorrectly.

My only suggestion would be to disable add-ons until you figured out which one you have an issue with. The first one I'd try is gfxtoggle, simple b/c that one does change your graphics settings. If your graphics card or drivers have problems with certain settings, it's feasible gfxtoggle could be triggering it.