View Single Post
02-11-07, 01:40 PM   #61
Alaerio
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
As a follow up to my original suggestion cuz i didn't provide enough info:

TBag does the same sort of auto sorting, but within one large frame, that utilizes transparency, it is based (not code based) on EngInventory, you can change the sorting as well, customs sorts and the like, it also has a handy search box right in your inventory to search your characters (all of them) banks and inventories, it's never caused me lag personally so i can't say anything about that, but baggins to me was difficult to see things, had to be closed separately (just like the original bags) instead of with one toggle (unless you used B), it also has a very very cool feature that when you click a bag on your bag bar it highlights the spots in the inventory frame that that bag is composed of (e.g. in the big all in one frame, it points out which slots belong to with bag). It can also highlight new items, the only downside is it doesn't have a fubar plugin like baggins to show quick reference to how many bag slots you have free. (it also doesn't condense down free bag slots, which i personally feel is a plus), if none of this makes sense you can check it out on this very site, but i hope i delineated clearly some of it's features

any rate atm it works fine for me just putting it in myself but i think it would make a great addition to the base addon
Andrewicus - 60 Human Priest - Nazjatar
Belgarath - 60 Human Mage - Nazjatar
Ördög - 30ish Blood Elf Paladin - Exodar
Nainen - 20ish Blood Elf Priest - Exodar