View Single Post
06-23-05, 07:37 PM   #24
Cluey
A Fallenroot Satyr
hi Kaelten,
I have got the 0.98d version now and have been testing the frong reagents showing up etc...
It doesn't seem to happen with tailoring anymore but it does with enchanting.
I assume this is because SortEnchant is not bug free so I will work around it for now. It is not happening everytime with it now and even though I tried I could not work out what to do to get the wrong stuff to show up. It is something to do with different enchant locations and once I got an incorrect one all of the others within that tree, like cloak, would all show the same reagents although the line saying which rod you needed did change.
I think the way around this is patience, as in I will work around it untill you implement it yourself

Now the other thing I have noticed which you can fix, well at least I assume you can as it is something you have added, is the little + button for sorting the filters.
I have my craft frames, quest log and guild tab set to mobile, it means I can craft items while scanning the AH and work out where I am heading next
What I have noticed is that your little + will always be visable, as in I can move my quest log over my tailoring frame and I can see the + even though I have another frame over the tailoring one, the rest of tailoring is hidden but not that button

Otherwise everything is great.
I find it great that you are so active in responce to suggestions and sorting out any bugs we find, so thanks again