View Single Post
05-18-07, 02:35 PM   #1342
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by mrs8joker1988
I read through f.a.q's numerous times so I wouldn't feel like an idiot before I posted and I also read through about 18 pages on this thread before my eyes couldn't take it anymore. From what I've found through the dispenser options it seems to me like it's set up to automatically put items in a trade window that you have previously selected based on character and whether or not you have the right amount of items. But when someone opens trade with me and I have trade dispenser running, even if I have the correct amount of items I still get the not enough items error message or whatever it says and the person I'm trading with also gets that message. Am I wrong in assuming the items automatically go in or are there certain spots that the items need to be in in my bags in order for them to be recognized and placed in the trade? Thanks in advance for any help
Position in bag does not matter. You'd have to post the error you get, though it's probably a better idea to post somewhere where the author of that add-on might read it.