View Single Post
06-21-07, 10:14 AM   #18
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Quagnome
-Am I going to see problems in the future with this Bongos2 change? (it's been running well for about 2 weeks)
I can't comment on this... I've never changed the barmod that Mazzle uses. However, if you were able to successfully use Bongos2 with Mazzle 1.0, I would imagine you know enough about addons to use Bongos2 with Mazzle 1.1 without any extra problems.

-Is there a setting where I can get the health bar over a mobs head when I am in combat? Sometimes it's there, and sometimes it's not. I would like to be able to see all of the HP (or at least the %) when I am in combat with a group of mobs, so I can see which have full HP and which are about to die.
You've always been able to turn on Blizzard's default Health Bar for mobs. There has previously been an issue with Mazzle turning these off unintentionally. The changelog notes that this has been fixed, and in addition it says that a new addon is used (if you choose to use it) to handle these health bars. That addon is called "Aloft". (You can read info on the addon in THIS forum thread over on WoWAce.

-Does auctioneer work well with Mazzle?
Yes, it works fine. I've never had issues when I installed Auctioneer on top of Mazzle. Nothing in that regards should change in 1.1.