View Single Post
07-20-07, 06:25 PM   #1
Siku
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon Lag checks...

Well recently, i have been having major lag, but really MAJOR lag compared to say, a month ago in some places and all, i also happens to sometimes have Chain Disconnects. For example, the other day i requested a guildmate to summon me in Shattrah, i disconnected 5 times in a row before i was finally able to MOVE in the city. The same as happen one time i made Teleport: Stormwind. I thought it was because there was major amount of data since they are big capital cities but 3 days ago, i got 3 DC in a row, logging on my Warlock in ANVILMAR -.-;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lux/Addons.jpg

Here's the list. A few notes about them here:

- I have Ephemeral Disabled at all times, unless i want to actually use it, as i cannot see my whispers correctly, or my buff/debuffs either while its on.
- I use the Ace2 folder, which to what i heard is the external Ace libs, but i still have the libs in every of my ace2 addons. I wonder if i should delete the embedded aces...
- I have heard that Cartographers Instances Maps/Loots are still glitchy, reason i still have my Atlas.

Also, here's my comp specs in case you need them:
Intel Pentium 4 1.80 ghz
256 MB Ram
Video: NVidia GeForce FX 5200

So, any addons should i get rid of, replace, or other reasons why i would get such lag as of lately.
Oh and before i forget, does SavedVariable take an amount of memory? For example, my Cellular's logging, or my recently downloaded Mining/Herbing Databases?