View Single Post
07-29-07, 02:03 PM   #1
BadDaddio
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Ever lose items in AH? Is Blizz policy appropriate?

I had a problem yesterday after posting multiple items in the Alliance AH. 2 DM Cards, the 7 & 8 of Warlords (blue - for any1 unfamilar with them) came up missing, along with some 60+ blue & green armor. I didn't catch it until someone responded to my /2 WTS spam on the cards. After pointing the guy to AH, he whispered back that my cards were not in AH as promised!

While confirming this myself, I realized that the armor items were also missing. The strange thing is that there were still alot of similar items still posted by me in AH including armor, the 2 thru 4 cards from same deck and Ace thru 4 of Elementals.

Is this a common issue? Has it happened to anyone else, esp recently?

I submitted a ticket, of course, as I estimate the in-game loss to be close to 200G. The responding GM seemed sympathetic at first, even excusing himsel to "advocate" for me (his words) to his boss. When he got back to me however, his politeness smelt a lot more like a corporate brush off. He reffered me to a clause in ToS and refused to offer any details or explanation!

Is this, in your opiniom, an appropriate response to an issue that should be fairly EZ to document and compensate? Perhaps I should just QQ and get back to the grind?? Comments & illumination please...

Last edited by BadDaddio : 07-29-07 at 02:13 PM. Reason: puncuation & spelling