View Single Post
08-21-07, 02:23 AM   #5
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by joive
Look what I found in the F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)

What is this context menu I keep hearing about and how do I use it?

The context menu is a set of 16 buttons arranged in a square that is hidden most of the time you are playing. You can unhide it at any point by click Shift-Mousebutton4, Shift-MiddleMouseButton or by clicking the context menu HotSpot (middle right corner the MazzleUI bottom panel). It will then appear under your mouse for quick access.

The context menu is an excellent place to put non-combat skills and spells. It keeps things out of your way and makes your UI a little bit more efficient. By default, the Mazzifier should put all of your trade skills and hearthstone in the context menu. For some classes, it will also put things like conjuring or pet summon spells. Remember that there are two pages to the context menu. You can switch pages by using your mousewheel while over the context menu.

Note: There are several options you can use to configure your context menu. These options include whether the context menu auto-hides after you use something in it, whether the context menu moves to your mouse location, and whether the UI will automatically hide the context menu when you first log in. These can all be accessed under the 'MazzleUI General Settings' category of MazzleOptions.
lol

But.....but, It's always is easier to say ; "for the life of me , I can't find it" , "I've looked for 370 hours nonstop for this mod" etc in a few words. And make others look for you.........eh lol

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 08-21-07 at 02:31 AM.