View Single Post
11-10-07, 01:41 PM   #33
matcauthonrh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Gemini_II
Nice. Just because you are not getting the answer you are looking for, does not grant you the right to be a jerk. Considering many of us have been playing this game for a couple years or longer and have seen many addons come and go, you'd think some of us may have a clue what we're talking about.

Back to topic: NECB by default ignores many CD's to reduce spam and latency. Ever try enebling all of them? Or going into the .LUA file to see if more can be added? You can add more CD's to Antagonist as well that way. If latency is already an issue for you, having a mob that aggressively parses and monitors tons of CD's may not be the wisest request... perhaps that's why no one has made one? Dunno.

Is that you Ming?

Ah the pile on.

It has less to do with me receiving answers I don't want and more to do with simply answering ignorance in a forthright and direct manner. Rather than attacking what you perceive to be my attitude, please address what I've actually said if you want to take a confrontational appraoch.

Do I think the two people who tried to discourage me know what they're talking about? Nope. Both of their posts were dismissive and ignorant. I'm not going to be stopped by ignorance. Neither of them offered a real reason why I should stop looking and you haven't either.

As far editing LUA, as I stated earlier, playing WoW is the extent of my computer literacy. Please give me a walkthrough on making NECB and/or Antagonist work with all cooldowns.
That would be in-line with the intent of this post and far more productive than random discouragement.