View Single Post
11-17-07, 01:55 PM   #79
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Banalina902
sorcerous: This happened to me to the first time I mazzlefied. Turns out that even though I chose the correct video aspect in the mazzlefying process, Blizz has reset all video settings. Mazzle was trying to mazzlefy the correct aspect onto the Blizz default.

You'll need to go into the game video controls, set the correct video aspect, restart game, re-mazzlefy. The restart is important as the mazzlefy won't look right unless you do.
Yeah, I ran into this a lot myself. When I'm testing out a new version of my pack or the fix file, what I typically do is make a copy of my WTF folder and keep only the config.wtf file which contains all the global video settings, sounds settings, and even the option to enable out of date addons. Has made it so I rarely mazzify incorrectly any more.

What I have done before is logged into the game, changed every video and audio setting I would like and then log out. I go into the WTF folder then and delete the Account folder and that's about as clean as I need it.