View Single Post
11-19-07, 02:42 PM   #67
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks DeTard, I was able to find it that way; however I'm having a problem within Windows which I'm hoping some one here can help me with. I posted to a Windows Vista-specific forum; but their answer was to use an OS disk which I do not have - I only have an OEM recovery disk which will wipe Windows clean and start fresh - I will lose my WoW installation along with everything else I've installed since purchase.

I'm not sure if this is the proper thread to put this in, but I don't think there is really a proper thread anywhere on this forum, so...

The problem I'm having is that I am unable to scroll down normally in any window within the OS. If I'm in my browser then I have no problem, but all apps within the OS are affected. When I scroll down the screen keeps jumping back up - it won't stay down at all. I can scrol all the way to the bottom of a document by using the scroll bar along the side of the window, but as soon as I let it go, it goes all the way back up all by itself! This is true for Windows Explorer as well making it almost impossible to move a file let alone edit a document.

With DUF_Set.lua this wasn't as big of a problem since I only had to edit one line; but in Mazzifier_Configs.lua I have to edit one and add 4 lines - there is no way for me to do this when I can't scroll down to a specific point and keep it there.

Has anyone ever had this problem before?