View Single Post
02-21-08, 02:08 PM   #14
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Whoa, there. Reign it in, notadamnthng. These people are trying to help you, and in return you yell at them and insult them? Patience and politeness go a long way on internet forums - especially when you're asking for help.

Perhaps the addon author will see your question here. But the links that the above people gave are valid points. If you use the free version, then you can post on the download page. If you use the for-pay version, the best place to ask is their official forums.

What part of the database needs updated? Is it for the new quests for 2.4? In that case, you may just need to be patient. If they overlooked some quests, then that would probably be considered a bug.

It doesn't matter that both the free and for-pay versions have the same issue. Don't be snippy at people trying to help.

edit: took too long to post while I was getting my lunch and Bela and Cairenn beat me.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 02-21-08 at 02:12 PM.