View Single Post
08-15-08, 08:26 PM   #506
Archippus
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kailef View Post
Archippus,

I experienced the same thing earlier and identified Recount as the culprit. Even happens with a clean WTF and nothing but Recount and nUI loaded.
Indeed. Good catch. I disabled Recount, and it loaded nicely. I slowly re-enabled all of the other AddOns that I use, and had no troubles with any of them. Carbonite, teksLoot, Clique, EasyURL, and some others. Nothing else seemed to cause a fuss.

I tinkered around with Player unit frames, Party and Raid. The functionality seemed to be spot on, and the layout is superb. The mouseover unit frame is genious, and the focus frame is very helpful and nicely placed. This is great work!

I hit my next snag, too. Just for prosperity, sake. When I click through the features of the right side information panel and I get to the minimap, it's ... well... wrong. The map itself is too big, and some of the buttons look mutated. The panel button to cycle through to other options is hidden under the map, so there's no way to click it to get rid of the map. I had to use Carbonite to disable the minimap in order to click back to the combat panel.

I went back and disabled everything except for nUI and tried to view the minimap again, and it behaved the same way.

Here it be: