View Single Post
08-16-08, 03:46 AM   #520
Nordi
A Murloc Raider
Ok good i am glad those features are going to be in for sure (its really a life saver)

I personally HATE having over 9000 mods for wow so really nUI cuts them to almost 3-4 mods

i have a question though, in the HUD you have a casting bar with latency and sum such, is there a way to turn it off (just the casting bar)

the latency is to small for my eyes...well...ok... its to small from where i sit >_>

so instead i use quartz just for the latency part...atm i just lay it on top of your casting bar but if i can turn it off it would be nice

(i play on a 32 inch wide screen tv and use a cordless mouse and keyboard +headset while i play on my couch in my room. I know im lame but i like to sit next to my woman while raiding)

looking forward to the beta 2 and i would love to test for ya but i got no moneys to speak of (buying a new car to replace my 24 year old one...can't figure out y its broke honest)

*Edit* if i can turn it off in current nUI plz tell me because i still can not figure it out lol *cheers*

Last edited by Nordi : 08-16-08 at 03:54 AM. Reason: because i can thats y! @_@