View Single Post
08-22-08, 01:23 PM   #1
Darrendil
A Defias Bandit
Spartan and ultimate rogue ui´s

Hi there...Im rather new to all the interface environment and needed some help with the addons and huds... I downloaded metahud and pitbull, the configuration of pitbull gave me some trouble cause as some errors would occur (auras and stuff) so i uninstalled it, plus i was just happy with the interface that metahud provided.. The thing was that i dont really know why but i didnt feel quite content with it either (Metahud). so i kept looking around till i reached to Spartan and Ultimate Rogue. Both seem like really nice ui´s, im a bit doubtfull in what regards to ultimate rogue as its configuration requires for you to name some folders with: your character name, your server, and your user id... (just asking for the password was too direct :P) no really... im a bit afraid that it might contain some kind of keylogger (tho many ppl seem to be using it so i guess it wouldn´t have one)..
Is there any way for me to have the spartan setuped for my war and the rogues ultimate for my rogue without having to be changing the addons folders?

Thx a lot for the help