Thread: WoW patches
View Single Post
10-20-09, 08:48 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by wakolv View Post
Tyvm! follow up question, Im lagging in every city whenever i get close to crowd whats causing this although im lagging in raids but not that kind of lagginess lol framerates going down to 1.
Have you updated your display drivers recently? WoW is highly dependent on your machine having updated drivers. Old or corrupt display drivers can cause extremely poor gaming performance.

Since I have no info on your machine, I'll just offer both links for driver updates... choose the one appropriate to your video card. Be sure to completely uninstall your current display drivers and reboot your machine before installing the new ones. You can save the driver exe file to your desktop so you can easily find it before uninstalling your current ones. Also be aware that things will look all wonky on your screen until the new drivers are installed.

ATI Drivers.

nVIDIA Drivers.

If you are running a laptop or desktop with an integrated display driver, I probably won't be able to help you.