View Single Post
10-29-05, 06:41 PM   #3
T.King
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gooberosity
Quick swapout? Last minute stuff??

Good lord, you make it seem so easy.

This is great, keep em coming! I missed your stuff since I quit EQ so long ago.
Thank you, and yes it has been crazy all month for me. I've received countless emails from people who have followed my work over the years, requesting skins for Wow. I hope that this skin does not disappoint, due to the tough time constraints.

Many may feel that this skin is more suitable for players of Horde, but hopefully people will be in the Halloween spirit and give it try - as it is really neat to see in-game. I play a Night-Elf Druid myself, and love this theme since it's not overstated, blends into Wow perfectly.

When the skin is up, there should be an official front-page announcement, I just wanted to drop a quick preview in - since many had asked about it at the Austin Game Conference. I had mentioned that it should be up by this past Friday, but the plan is really just to have it ready by or before Halloween.

Thank you for following my work back in EQ, I had a ton of fun making those skins. This was before all the design contraints, and being told to do things differently than the way I would have. I'm still trying to shake off those negative influences that had held me back until very recently.

[ T.King's World of Warcraft Themes Portal ]