Thread: UI wont show
View Single Post
01-26-10, 07:46 AM   #8
Riddrick
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by lazerkatz View Post
lol so i did everything you said and i think it worked but i cant tell! i cant log on anymore, i opened my wow and all the video settings were on default, i had to accept the terms of use and stuff, then i try to log on and it says i ahve to go to battle.net and authenticate it ( again ) so i go to and i cant because my account is already merged...but at the same time it says it isnt when i lgo in lol
If this helps you with the account looggin issue i donīt know.
Make a E-mail adress ex. Hotmail,com then make account on battle.net
and fill alll the stuff they want to know.( Remember thay are Harda--es when it commes to fake or real/half info on stuff, Maby next time you got to tell them your shoe size to.

For example if your name are Rickard you canīt just type Rick as a name.) Then just answer the mail by just klick on the link they send you. And if you donīt get a E-mail from them it might end up in junk mail or E-mail site blocks it, then you have to go to settings on your E-mail ( Hotmail.com) account.

And after that just type your Hotmail adress in the accountname on the wow loggin site and the password you gave battle.net.
And if you want to change the E-mail adress for your Battle.net back to the one you want it on, well that can in some cases take a lot of time so just make a temporary E-mail first.

Hope thats helps!
RUN when you see me becuse
iīam going to be soooo loaded!!!
If you donīt knock on the doors,
donīt expect a good welcome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya2KR4VQwu4
Now the real killing begins!!

Warsong

Last edited by Riddrick : 01-26-10 at 07:55 AM.