View Single Post
11-15-13, 06:45 PM   #16
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Scott, it has been a VERY long time since I've visited these forums and even longer since I played WoW, but I happened by here and seeing your post felt a need to respond.

I'm very saddened by the passing of nUI from being a publicly distributed addon for WoW and especially the reasons for your decision, which closely match my own reasons for quitting the game in the first place.You're absolutely right that no one should have to put up with the things that you have, both recently and over the years since you started nUI. I guarantee that its absence will leave a large mark on the overall WoW community as it has become an undeniable institution and rightfully so.

I'll always remember the nUI community with much fondness and as the most fun I had with WoW, both in-game with our alliance and horde guilds and here in these forums. I'm so glad to see some of the oldest and best of friends we had are still around and commend them for their continued support of you and nUI in general. Xrystal, todd0168 and DesertDwarf in partilcular I'd like to single out to say a much-belated hello to. You guys (and Scott, of course) always made these forums and the game itself a very worthwhile place to visit.

Scott, you should be incredibly proud to have created such an enormous paragon in the lives of so many WoW players over the years and you shouldn't leave with any regrets at all. You gave it everything you had and more.

Your friend always, voodoodad

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn