View Single Post
05-02-09, 10:37 PM   #30
Dahon
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by OldHarry View Post
Okay I do know this is an old thread but I wanted to search to see if there was a discussion about the question I have. I am looking for an add to help with the changing of gear with dual spec. I do not like closet gnome. Gave outfitter a try and for some reason in Naxx tonight it kept spontaneously switching gear on me during fights. It was switching out my weapons for my fishing hat and pole, then it would go to my shield and sword I used as a tank. Now I was being dps and it got very frustrating. I wound up wearing my fishing hat, and using my tank weapon and shield instead of my mace and axe I use as titans grip dual wield. Soon as I could I got rid of outfitter.

I am looking for something stable and from what I have seen when outfitter gets hold of my gear it just wants to play games with me.

Been using Itemrack for a long long time. Super easy to set up simple set switches, event based switches ('pre-wrath' carrot on a stick or riding crop upon mount), etc. It also has a fubar plug-in, which I use when switching between specs, or you can set a keybinding for that. Never had a problem with it.