Thread: Instance maps
View Single Post
10-07-14, 01:13 PM   #7
mjumnito
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
I do have a question pertaining to part of your statement How will your next update (which will include stuff for WoD) impact the current beta/alpha version? I'm asking this because I will not be purchasing the WoD expansion. I just want to know if I will still be able to use the version I have now. I was kinda' hoping you'd release an update with a number of fixes prior to the upcoming WoD, but if you can't, please let me know if there will be any conflicts between my current beta/alpha version and the new WoD version.
If I'm not mistaken, and I don't think I am. Even if you don't have WoD you still have all the same files as the people that do have WoD. In short, you should not notice a difference when using carbonite with or without WoD (as long as your playing on official servers that is).

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Yes it was a huge mistake to continue with the alpha tag for so long, the next stable non-alpha release will be the one for WoD and I won't make the mistake again of sticking to alpha release numbers.
TBH I'm surprised you stuck with it. especially after the paypal incident (cowardly move on their part btw). So if you want to stack alpha releases, have at it; maybe put a sticky that you will be doing that though so people dont get bent out of shape.

Last edited by mjumnito : 10-07-14 at 01:19 PM.