View Single Post
03-17-07, 03:47 AM   #1
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Locations off the beaten path !

Hey all, I have been just running around exploring when I decided to swim to Menethil harbor. A couple weeks back I found a hut with some skeletons along the coast about half way to Menethil. Then this last eveing I decided to swim from the Wetlands to Hinterlands and discovered a Dwarf farm with two npc's again about half way to the Hinterlands. When you click on the npc's, its like asking for directions for a profession!

Have any of you found secret spots like this? You seem to fly over so many locations and see camps but most seem impossible to get to. About a year ago a friend and I found the path up to the Gnome airport, now that was cool. Though we did hear later we could have gotten in trouble for going there.

Anyway I like exploring and finding these spots, oh and almost forgot about the location in Feralas. Its off the road past the ogres, follow the moutain on your right. Almost to the back side on the right up the moutain is a hut, camp fire and a big bear rug on the ground.

Ha ha I've probably got 2 CD's of screen shots taken over the last year. Got more screen shot pictures of WoW then I do of family, geez now thats sad, lol.

Bellator