View Single Post
09-12-12, 01:41 AM   #10
Tamrael
A Kobold Labourer
Ever tried a client which is not enUs or enGb?
No map, faulty configuration(as in ups this option throws an error, no questlog and anyway on deDE the only thing working with the so called release 5.041 is the freaking buggy as hell configuration.Everything else is simply not there or buggy.I never used Rythals version cause i am an software developer and i respect copyrigth in everyway but it sounded like Rythal had all those problems fixed or at least a lot.Why not ask him for advise/help if anyone of the original devs really wants to keep this project up an running?Seemingly he doesn't want anything but a working copy of carbonite for us ( as in community ) doesn't want money and never took credit for anything the original team made.a little talk of one hour or so to fix all bugs fixed by rythal in your own personal way would be better than fixing it all by your self and spend ours on it you could invest in other things.anyway thanks for the great addon but folks you could use some lessons on accepting help or at least learning from code snipets.i my days that was the way to go to learn something...talk or read and try yourself

oh i'm getting oldish again.nice work carbonite team i used your work ever since i heard of it in early 2008 but had to remove it due to all those bugs and performance problems