View Single Post
09-13-05, 04:24 PM   #34
Gazmik
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Happy Patch Day, everyone!

In addition to verifying compatibility and bumping TOCs to 1700, I've made a few additions:
  • AdSpace advertises the Darkmoon Faire when you look at some of the junk they'll exchange for tickets.
  • Disenchant Predictor can show predictions for what items can disenchant into (as opposed to just what certain items can be disenchanted from).
  • Hunter's Helper has data on the new pet abilities and where to find them (collected by players on the test realms).
  • Bug fixes and other corrections in Enchant Seller and ReagentCost
  • A brand new gizmo: Feed-O-Matic, the ultimate tool for automating pet-food management for Hunters.

Also, I've refined the common parts shared by all my works, so all of them should run more smoothly now. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by PtViper
Just a quick question about EnchantSeller. I've been trying to figure out the required syntax for using the /es whisper <user> [<slot>] and I cant seem to. I've tried /es whisper 'Bob' 'Chest' /es whisper bob chest and many other variants. Is this command case sensative and is there any characters required before certain fields? (other than the leading / to initiate the command)
Currently, Enchant Seller only advertises (whether by spam or by whisper) the enchantments you can perform at that moment; it won't list enchants youd don't have materials for. (And as of the 1600.5 release, it now returns an error message instead of nothing if you can't currently do any of the enchants you asked it to advertise.) If you're still seeing nothing at all when you type '/es whisper bob chest', please let me know -- that shouldn't be happening. And yes, I'll look into an option to advertise enchants you don't have materials for.

Last edited by Gazmik : 09-13-05 at 04:47 PM. Reason: extra notes